This is a common problem. Some certificates with the husband as first holder and wife as the second holder and another set of certificates with the wife as first holder and husband as the second holder? What can you do in such circumstances?
In this case, you may open only one account with husband and wife as the account holders and lodge the security certificates with a different order of names for dematerialization in the same account. You will fill-up an additional form called "Transposition cum Demat" form. This would help you to effect change in the order of names as well as dematerialize the securities. Check out the form below for your reference quickly.