InvestorQ : What are the benefits of the Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana?
Katherine Gonsalves made post

What are the benefits of the Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana?

Answer
image
Mitali Bhutta answered.
2 weeks ago
Follow
The establishments registered with EPFO of up to 1000 employees would receive an employee’s contribution (12% of wages) & employer’s contributions (12%of wages), totaling 24%of wages, for 2 years. Employers with over 1,000 employees will get employees’ EPF contribution of 12% from the central government. The subsidy support will be credited upfront in the Aadhar seeded EPFO account (UAN) of an eligible new employee.
1 Views